SecureDocs provides Virtual Data Rooms for companies that want to store and share sensitive information, both within the company and with outside stakeholders. The clearest benefit of SecureDocs is its ease of set up and adoption, you can be up and running for a deal in a matter of minutes. The company provides training but you may not need it such is the simplicity of the interface. In addition it has a multi-layered security system in place to offer the highest possible protection for all of its customers’ documentation. As a result, companies trust this service for activities such as fundraising, mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, licensing deals, 409a valuations and audits.
The most important feature for this line of business is security, and SecureDocs has it covered. Here’s a look at some of the salient aspects of its security feature.
- It comes with granular permission settings, so companies can decide who can access a particular set of documents.
- There is an Audit Log to track the activity of all users in the data room, so it provides complete visibility to who’s taking an interest in your documents.
- Comes with standard two-factor authentication to protect against unauthorized access and unsafe password management practices by users.
- Watermarks are present on all files to remind users that the information is confidential and not for wider distribution.
- “View Only” mode disables downloading or printing so that sensitive documents are retained only within the system.
- SecureDocs will automatically log out a user after 60 minutes of inactivity.
- Customizable NDA on sign in for all your users.
- SecureDocs only uses Amazon Web Services, its physical data centers in the US are highly secure and come with ISO 27001 certifications.
Besides top-notch security, SecureDocs also comes with other features that enhance usability and convenience, and they are:
- There is 24/7 support offered via phone and email.
- The user interface is simple and intuitive, so works well for users of all skill levels.
- Training is included and can be delivered by an Account Manager or users can access help videos at their convenience.
- SecureDocs will support migration of documents from existing systems.
- It offers activity alerts to ensure that users can stay on top of newly added documents.
- A one click Archiving feature zips up all your files, folders, the audit log and index to make the completion of your deal or project a breeze.