SecureDocs provides virtual data rooms for companies that want to store and share sensitive information, both within the company and with outside stakeholders. The biggest highlight of SecureDocs is its security. It has a multi-layered security system in place to offer the highest possible protection for all of its customers’ data and files. As a result, companies trust this service for fundraising, M&A deals, business valuations, audits, and for any other confidential activity.
The most important feature for this line of business is security, and SecureDocs has it covered. Here’s a look at some of the salient aspects of its security feature.
- It comes with granular permission settings, so companies can decide who can access a particular data.
- There is a tracker to track the activity of all users in the data room, so it provides complete visibility to the concerned authorities.
- Comes with a two-factor authentication for extra security.
- Watermarks are present on all files to remind users that the information is confidential, and hence, cannot be compromised.
- Printing is disabled.
- SecureDocs will automatically log out a user, after 60 minutes of inactivity.
- It offers a customizable NDA for protecting critical documents.
Besides top-notch security, SecureDocs also comes with other features that enhance usability and convenience, and they are:
- SecureDocs uses AWS, as its physical data centers in the US are highly secure and come with ISO 27001 certifications.
- There is 24/7 support offered via phone and email. Also, there is an online training video that can act as a reference.
- SecureDocs supports data room migrations.
- It offers activity alerts to ensure that users can stay on top of newly added documents, and audit logs.
- The user interface is simple and intuitive, so works well for users of all skill levels.