A New Integrated Contact Center Suite from Calabrio
Calabrio, a Minneapolis-based software company, has released a new product called Calabrio One, that’ll help customers to store some part of their data on the cloud instead of saving it all on their on-premise systems. Besides storing, it also comes with advanced analytics to understand customers better.
This customer engagement and analytics software company believes this is the next step forward, as more customers are looking to deploy multichannel support and service options for their end customers. In addition, contact centers have adopted an always-on approach, with operations spread across multiple locations around the world. Also, the growing practice of employing a global workforce necessitates a new kind of support infrastructure.
Due to these evolving requirements, contact centers have undergone a digital transformation as they have to provide omnichannel support, and at the same time, have the flexibility to deploy their own Workforce Optimization (WFO) tools in the cloud. Such a complex requirement needs a hybrid cloud approach to data storage, so that users can get both functionality, and ease of use.
To meet these requirements, Calabrio has come up with a unified workforce optimization software suite, after years of development and millions of dollars in investment. Calabrio One comes with the following features:
- It’s a unified software that handles call recording, analytics, quality assurance, and workforce management.
- It is based on an intuitive web-based architecture that makes it easy to use for everyone.
- It has an interactive dashboard, and provides seamless access to data and reporting.
- The fact that it is a fully integrated suite, is a major attraction for customers, as they prefer it over individual components.
- It helps with faster decisions, as the data collected through this tool can be shared throughout the organization.
- Calabrio One provides a high level of flexibility in deployment and administration.
- This product allows companies to leverage their existing infrastructure in older contact centers, and at the same time, add new contact centers that run in the cloud. This integration is possible with Calabrio One, as it offers a unified interface and consistent user experience.
- Its Active Architecture is designed to ensure that customers have no downtime whatsoever.
- It uses Amazon Elastic Cloud Compute Services (EC2) as this is the largest and most scalable infrastructure available in the market today. As a result, data is sure to be secure and available all the time.
- Calabrio One uses Amazon S3 storage, so users can move their data seamlessly through different storage options.
- To meet the needs of growing digital interactions, this product uses a complex grid computing architecture to process heavy data coming from contact centers.
- It uses something called a Smart Capture technology to provide in-depth insights based on customer data.
- It supports multitenancy by protecting the visibility of each tenant’s data.
- This suite includes many easy-to-use tools that provide a better understanding of customers.
These features are sure to enhance the efficiency and operations of contact centers, so the company expects more customers to make the switch to Calabrio One.